Establishes cooperation and links with:
- the Community of Portuguese-speaking Countries (CPLP), Fostering political-diplomatic liaison and co-operation between its members.
- the Tourism Committee of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the structure responsible for developing studies and research into the economic aspects of Tourism
- the European Travel Commission (ETC), the European association of national tourism promotion organisations.
- the Tourism Unit of the European Commission, the in-house structure responsible for fostering dialogue with representatives of the tourism sector
- the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), the United Nations agency responsible for tourism sector issues